[NMCycling] Seriously?

John Savickas via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Apr 26 10:01:56 MDT 2016

Hum, "Got Low T?"  Side effects of taking Low T medication

1. Winning more races!
2. PR at age 60 for Record Challenge!

USADA isn't broadcasting the news - Not anymore. Word is out!

Race results will have to have an *. *rider on Low T medication

Instructions say use one patch a day... What if I use 2 or 3?