[NMCycling] NMES The 4:25 to Santa Fe still needs a ride coordinator

Lenny Goodell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 8 09:52:32 MDT 2016

All,

   We still need a ride coordinator for The 4:25 to Santa Fe event coming up
first weekend of October to avoid canceling the event.

http://nm-es.weebly.com/the-425-to-santa-fe.html

The ride coordinator's responsibilities are:

*         Verify route and make any needed changes

o    This include recording GPS track of any new changes.

*         Be there day of the ride to check people

*         Send results to me to post

Chris Hereford says he will remotely assist with all route changes if
needed. I just need GPS track of any changes, (not whole course) and can
splice in the changes and publish new course, if needed.

If we don't have a new ride coordinator for this event by September 8th, we
will have to cancel it.

Thanks!

   Lenny