[NMCycling] TNMTB and possible Placitas TNMTB

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 8 11:05:17 MDT 2016

TNMTB tomorrow at Deadman. Bigger loop this time, not so CX bike friendly. We will not do a preride because it is a bigger loop, start will be at 6:30PM.  If in doubt about the weather, text me at 2596885.

Also:
I was kicking around the idea of doing the 8-30-16 Tuesday MTB in Placitas so that it would be more or less halfway for the SF peeps. Kind of a north meets south thing. If we did this, are any of y'all SFers interested in driving down? Probably 6:30 start, racing for 45mins-1hr.

Best Regards,

yourstruly at fastmail.com