[NMCycling] Hays Apple Farm Cross and Bad Santa Cross Results posted

Jeff Huser via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Dec 21 07:59:11 MST 2016

Results for  the last 2 races in our series are posted on
www.nmcyclocross.com and pics and more can be seen on
www.facebook.com/NewMexicoCyclocross/   and
https://hdbracing.wordpress.com/2016/12/20/bad-santa-cx-wrap-up/

Great way to end the series with some fun events and for those who braved
the wind and cold on Saturday, an opportunity to race and chat with our
National Champ, Jeremy Powers!

Big thanks to our Series Sponsors:   Albuquerque West Properties, Indian
Motorcycles of Albuquerque, New Mexico Bank and Trust and SportSystems.
Please support our sponsors,  could not have done it without them.

We will have the overall series results out soon and subsequently an awards
party to be held at SportSystems to coincide with viewing of Cyclocross
Worlds Championships,  so stay tuned.

Happy Holidays!

Jeff