[NMCycling] Corrales CX 1-21-17

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Dec 26 13:45:23 MST 2016

Corrales CX 1/21/17, 1PM, preride at 12:45.

Directions: From 528 and Northern go north about 2mi to Riverside, go right and continue about 1/4mi. Just past the park parking lot, there will be a dirt road going right down towards the river. Park at the bottom of this road. This will be a RSVP dependent "race", we need about 15 riders to make it worthwhile setting up the course. RSVP via Facebook or email me by midnight, Thursday 1-19-17.
https://www.facebook.com/events/365825603770717/

Course is a mix of ditchorad, grass, gravel road, and wooded trails. Some are fast some are tight and tunnel like. There will be four runups, including one long steep sandy one, and a 15 step "Belgian stair" runup out of the bosque. Lap time is about 12mins.

Not USAC, just for fun CX.  info: http://bcdracing.com/cycling/

yourstruly at fastmail.com