[NMCycling] Bad Santa CX Photos Available On Flickr

kerry howard via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Dec 26 14:25:34 MST 2016

Bad Santa CX Racers:

156 new photos from the Bad Santa CX are available for viewing or free download on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/54737736@N00/albums

Just select the Bad Santa CX album to view the photos. There is a download button located in the lower right-hand corner of the photograph if you wish to save a copy.

The photos are courtesy of Joanne Schmidt. Jo was at the race all day taking these and the podium photos we published last week. It isn't often we get a full day's worth of quality race photos. A great deal of time and effort was donated on race-day and afterwards by Jo so we can have these photos.

Please let Jo know how much you appreciate her efforts and generosity by writing her at: rioimages at yahoo.com

Thank you
Crockett Howard
Bad Santa CX