[NMCycling] Bicyclist day at the NM legislature - Rally at the Roundhouse! Feb 13, 2016

Derek Moffett via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Feb 1 13:49:55 MST 2016

Have you guys ever seen one of these? It's called a "Bike Box".

http://www.kansascity.com/news/government-politics/article48317990.html

I figured I'd chime in on the subject because I had seen Kansas City's
solution to the issue.

In Switzerland they had separate lights for bikes. They would change before
the car lights to let bikes get a jump. Oh course the drivers were all okay
with that.