[NMCycling] Upcoming Meetings that Involve Bicycle/Pedestrian Facilities

Nolan Bennett via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jan 8 12:21:28 MST 2016

In January, the County has a number of public meetings/events that relate to bicycling.

*         Bridge Boulevard - 8th Street to Old Coors & Tower Road Old Coors to Coors:
January 13, 2016
5:30 to 7:30 p.m., presentation at 5:45 p.m.
South Valley Multi-Purpose Senior Center, 2008 Larrazolo SW (north of Bridge Blvd. off of Atrisco Drive)
http://www.bridgeboulevard.com

*         Alameda Drain & Trail Master Plan - Rio Grande/I-40 to Sandia Pueblo adjacent to Alameda Drain (northern portion parallels 2nd Street)
January 20, 2016
5:30 to 7:30 p.m., presentation at 6 p.m.
Los Griegos Health and Social Services Center (1231 Candelaria NW)
http://www.bernco.gov/alamedadrainproject/

January 30, 2016
Field Meeting - Alameda Drain.

            Bicycle Tour/Meeting starts at 9 AM at the Alameda Drain and Matthew (between Rio Grande and 12th) in the North Valley

Other Locations TBD - If you would like to participate please contact Diane Sholtis (dsholtis at bernco.gov<mailto:dsholtis at bernco.gov>, 224-2124)

*         Rio Grande Bicycle Lanes (adding bicycle lanes to Rio Grande from Ortega to Alameda)

February 6, 2016 TBD - If you would like to participate please contact Howard Cake (hcake at bernco.gov<mailto:hcake at bernco.gov>, 848-1567)

Webpage coming soon.

Please let me know if you have questions about these or other projects. Thanks

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D14A0E.CCFA7A60]Nolan Bennett, P.E.
Construction Manager
Public Works
2400 Broadway SE, Albuquerque, NM 87102
Email: nbennett at bernco.gov<mailto:nbennett at bernco.gov>