[NMCycling] XC Ski Events

Clay Moseley via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jan 8 11:06:43 MST 2016

Sorry, I didn't add all the necessary info - the Los Alamos "Resolution
Race" xc ski event is *TOMORROW* (Jan. 9).  Like I said, it's at 10am, at
the far end (west) of the Pajarito Mountain ski area parking lot.

The area is open, but it's pretty easy to find good parking.  Just drive
all the way to the very end, which is where the event is.  If the parking
is taken there, just curve around and find the first spot available.

Some people like to go ahead and use the lodge to get dressed and put on
boots, etc., which is a good idea.  You can easily ski over to the west,
then take the little trail down to the start, just below the Aspen lift.
You'll see us all there.

Our main website got hijacked last summer, so we're still working on a new
one.  In the meantime, we've been using our blog site (which also has
grooming reports for Sandia xc skiing as well):
http://swnordicski.blogspot.com/

Canada Bonita Trail Map:
http://swnskiclub.org/images/stories/skitrails_v2.pdf

Driving directions to Pajarito Mountain ski area:
https://skipajarito.com/directions.php