[NMCycling] Crash this weekend

Earl via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jan 25 01:44:00 MST 2016

Stephen, I'm so sorry you and Nathan had to go through this. This has been happening way, way too often recently here in ABQ. What's it going to take for drivers to understand it's not okay to hit and kill cyclists? We have just as much of a right to be on the roads as they do. I don't plan on ever racing a road bike again because I've gotten way too afraid to ride and race my bike on the road like I used to, after my accident which very nearly took my life.. I will always love the bike though. Lots of prayers to you and Nathan, praying for a full and complete recovery. If I can be of any help, let me know.

Earl Gage

Sent from my iPhone