[NMCycling] Crash this weekend

Jackie Shane via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jan 25 09:45:50 MST 2016

Stephen,

So glad you are at least still alive(!)  I am horrified to hear about the
crash.  We heard it on the evening news, but they didn't give out names.
Not sure if you remember me, but I lived in ABQ about 20 years and have
been in Santa Fe for the last two years.  I sent the message around to the
Bike Santa Fe board, and we will post it to our FB page.

Please let us know if we can do anything to pressure the police.  Also, I
know of a good law firm, in ABQ, but not sure if they do P.I. law.  I used
Adam at Kennedy and Hahn for a civil suit once, and really liked him.

Jackie Shane