[NMCycling] San Jose Circuit 7-24

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jul 13 19:59:03 MDT 2016

I am organizing an informal road race/gravel grinder in La Cienega on 7-24, 9AM.

Info:
San Jose Circuit, informal road “race” in La Cienega, NM
Course will be about 15 mile lap with an out and back to the start finish.  Course will be marked with yellow arrows.  Total length will be about 45-50 miles.  There will be three unpaved climbs per lap, some sections of them are pretty steep.  Most of the descents are paved.  I am going to check on the course tomorrow and will post a report as to whether it will be better on a road bike or CX bike.  There is a 15 rider RSVP minimum to feel like it is worthwhile marking the course.  So if you would like to see the event happen please RSVP by clicking “going” on FB or by emailing me directly at hawke at bcdracing.com by 7-21-16 midnight.  Full information and course map at bcdracing.com/cycling or call 5052596885.
FB event link https://www.facebook.com/Hawke-Races-85979633123/  There is no entry fee for the event, though I will take small donations ($5?) to cover gas money and time marking the course.

yourstruly at fastmail.com