[NMCycling] Xterra Beaver Creek This Weekend

Todd Pilger via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jul 13 20:12:37 MDT 2016

Any of our off road triathletes headed up to Colorado for the Mountain Championship race this weekend?  I am headed up but my lovely wife had another opportunity that she couldn't pass up for the weekend so I will be El Lobo Solo.  If anybody else is headed up it could be fun to connect for meals or beers.

Thanks,

Todd Pilger
VP - Finance & Analytics
Molina Healthcare of New Mexico, Inc.
(505) 348-0410
Todd.Pilger at molinahealthcare.com<mailto:Todd.Pilger at molinahealthcare.com>
"Be Here Now"

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  This email is meant only for the intended recipient of the transmission.  In addition, this email may be a communication that is privileged by law.  If you received this email in error, any review, use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately of the error by return email, and please delete this email from your system.  Thank you for your cooperation.