[NMCycling] Mari Holden trivia

paul via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jul 20 21:07:29 MDT 2016

Oh yeah, I remember V-R. Wicked storm front moved through just before
the start. Off the back before getting out of the "neutral zone" parking
lot. Looked down at speedo at 1' and saw 40+miles. Me and ? didn't catch
the group until 1.5'. We finished about 10" behind you guys at 2'55" I
think? Once in a lifetime race. Ahuahua!