[NMCycling] FW: Bike Ped Safety Doc BROADCAST DATES TIMES

Jeff Huser via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Mar 2 07:22:11 MST 2016

fyi

From: Chris Schueler [mailto:chrisprod at aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2016 11:44 AM
To: chrisprod at aol.com
Subject: Bike Ped Safety Doc BROADCAST DATES TIMES

Howdy all,

We've finalized the dates/times for broadcast of the Pedestrian and Cyclist Safety program....and I'm thrilled to say we'll have runs all in March, April AND May on CBS, FOX, PBS, WB and My50.   Please feel free to distribute the attached flyer.

Also a reminder that the premiere screening will be this coming Friday night at the KIMO with doors opening at 5:30 and the event beginning at 6pm.  There will be a Bike Valet courtesy Bike ABQ....in front of the KIMO if you'd like to ride in.

Hope to see you all there to kick off the campaign.

Chris

Christopher Productions, LLC
12301 Oakland Ave NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87122