[NMCycling] Cycling West's April 2016 Issue is here, Bike Month preview, 2016 Bike Event calendars, and more

Cycling Utah via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon May 9 14:41:56 MDT 2016

Hi New Mexico Cyclist!

*The Cycling West April issue is now available for download!  See
below for articles, promo codes, jobs, and more!
http://www.cyclingutah.com/april/Cycling-West-April-2016-Issue-counter.html

*Cycling Utah and Cycling West's May issue is now in bike shops
throughout Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, Idaho, W. Montana,  W. Coloroado
and N. AZ.

*May is Bike Month! It's a month long celebration on wheels!
Check out our preview with over 40 fun, commuter, and festive regional events!
http://www.cyclingutah.com/news/may-is-utah-bike-month-a-preview-of-40-events-to-choose-from/

Sponsored Post: The Wild Horse Dirt Fondo is this Saturday, May 14,
2016 just west of Salt Lake City in the Cedar Mountains! Register
today at http://ridewildhorse.com
Preview:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/news/wild-horse-dirt-fondo-rescheduled-to-may-14-2016/

Sponsored Post:
The TOSH Gran Fondo Salt Lake rolls out on May 14.
Join hundreds of fellow cyclists on Salt Lake County's road for 100,
65 or 35 fully supported miles.
Use coupon code "CyclingUtah10" for $10 OFF. http://GranFondoSaltLake.com

Sponsored Post:
As the Intermountain West's premier mountain bike race series, the
I-Cup Racing Series defies what's possible on a bike. With the series
running from March through August, everyone from beginners to pros
can compete in an annual point series while enjoying some of Utah's
most spectacular rides. Clip-in, Gear-up, and hit the trails with us.
http://intermountaincup.com

Top 10 List for May 2016:

1.  Cycling Utah/Cycling West's April issue is here in digital format!
Articles include Cycling and the Law, San Juan Huts tour, Tour del
Sol, Bike Fit, Road disc brakes, Utah Bike Club Guide, Fat Bike
Nationals!, Bike packing, Commuting, Calendar, News, and more! It's
out and in your favorite bike shop in Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, S.
Idaho, W. Colorado, N. Arizona!
or read it online. Cycling West is our new name outside of Utah. Read
more on page 2 of the March issue!

http://www.cyclingutah.com/april/Cycling-West-April-2016-Issue-counter.html

or

http://www.cyclingutah.com/news/cycling-utah-and-cycling-wests-april-2016-issue-is-now-available/

2. Articles of Interest:
May is Bike Month:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/news/may-is-utah-bike-month-a-preview-of-40-events-to-choose-from/

Report your stolen bike, and see out guide to recovering it!
http://www.cyclingutah.com/tech/uh-oh-whered-my-bike-go-guide-to-recovering-your-stolen-bike/

Register your bike through our site too to save the serial number an info!
http://www.cyclingutah.com/bike-theft/register-your-bike/

Rocky Mountain Raceways Criterium March 12 report and photos:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/news/rocky-mountain-raceways-march-12-2016-photos-report/

3. Promo Codes in this issue:
Volagi - Page 9

4. 2016 Event Calendars are posted - see
http://www.cyclingutah.com/event-calendars/

5. Photos from Recent Races: http://www.gallery.cyclingutah.com/
Rocky Mountain Raceways Criterium #1 and 2 and #4 for 2016
Fat Bike Nationals 2016
East Canyon Echo Road Race
Porcupine Big Cottonwood Hill Climb 2015
Utah Cyclocross Race 4 2015

6. Connect with Cycling Utah!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google Plus.
http://facebook.com/cyclingutah
http://twitter.com/cyclingutah
Instagram: @cyclingutah
Google+ https://plus.google.com/+Cyclingutah
Only $15/year!

7. Subscribe to our feeds to get each new article delivered to your inbox:
http://cyclingutah.com/feed (for RSS readers)

or use our Feedburner Service by Google:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/cyclingutah/sSHk

8. Looking for a job in the bike industry? Lots of new jobs are posted!
Try our free jobs board:
http://cyclingutah.com/jobs

(Need to post a job? email dave at cyclingutah.com It's free)

9. Write for Cycling Utah, Cycling West, and Cyclingutah.com
Cycling Utah is looking for reporters and contributing
writers/journalists (and photographers) for everything from general
interest bike stories to race reporting to touring, etc. If you are
interested, have a story idea, or news you would like to share,
please email dave at cyclingutah.com

10. Have fun, Ride Your Bike!!

Happy Biking!
Dave Iltis