[NMCycling] FS: Dura Ace cranks, KS Dropper post, Osprey pack, shimano disk hubs

Michael Smith via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue May 10 12:28:38 MDT 2016

Hey all, trying to clean out some stuff,

Shimano Dura Ace 9000 cranks 175 mm, 59/34. Probably less than 500 miles.
Really nice shape. $240

KS Lev integra dropper, I said I would never ride one, now I just replaced
this 125mm for one with 150mm of drop! In excellent condition, used for
about 3 months. Includes remote. 30.9 post size. $220.

Pair of Shimano road disc hubs hb-cx-75, 28 hole brand new in box with
skewers. Front and rear for $120.

Osprey Raptor 14, 3 liter hydration pack, lots of storage, magnetic tube
trap. Used 3 times in great to like new shape, retail is $140, yours for
$75. Green color.

Thanks,
Michael 238-7893