[NMCycling] New director of NMES

Lenny Goodell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Nov 6 16:12:26 MST 2016

All,

   I am stepping down as director of NMES since we will be moving to Phoenix
early next year.

Rich Capener is taking over as director of NMES. Rich has been there since
the beginning of NMES and has been instrumental in the success of the series
with coordinating the Double Boundary Trail, Watermelon Beat Down and the
Atomic Smasher 200.

He will need some folks to help out by stepping up to be coordinator for the
events (above) that he now coordinates so that he can focus on the  overall
series.

Nate Berg will take over coordinating the Albuquerque Mix Media BFL and San
Ysidro Dirty Century that Chris and I coordinated.

It has been a great decade of endurance riding with all you great people.  I
have had a blast! Now I get to check out all that AZ has for endurance
riding. :)

Later

  Lenny