[NMCycling] New director of NMES

Brandi Hibner via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Nov 6 16:37:19 MST 2016

Thank you Lenny for all you have done for grass roots cycling in our
community!  It has been greatly appreciated and is a source of pride for
cycling in New Mexico. You will be missed.

Thank you too to Rich and Nate for picking up the torch. It couldn't be in
better hands.

Brandi Hibner
NMBRA President