[NMCycling] USAC upgrade question for cross

Chris Sheehan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Oct 3 11:35:48 MDT 2016

Thanks for all the advice both public and private all.

John, I was 1st and 2nd in cat4/5 and masters 40+ at the state champs and
2nd and 3rd I think for the overall despite starting late.  So I think I'm
OK there.  I also don't want to sandbag 4/5 (to be clear, I don't have an
XC nor road background, I'm more an enduro guy), so I think I'll stick to
Masters and do an occasional 4/5 only.

BTW, Great Roosevelt race Hawke!!!

Thanks,

Chris