[NMCycling] seeking cyclist who rode with The Bicycle Company who sold me a Scalpel

Cristina Olds via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Oct 17 21:35:49 MDT 2016

I'm seeking this nice guy who I believe was sponsored by The Bicycle
Company in El Paso who sold me his year-old Cannondale Scalpel carbon 29er
in 2013 because I have a cracked frame and I'm hoping he can help me talk
to Cannondale about a replacement. He lived in Albq and I think worked at
Sandia.

When I searched "Cannondale warranty" it says it's a lifetime warranty to
the original owner with proof of purchase, so I may be stretching it, but
figure it's worth a try.

Anyone know who this guy is or have a lead? You can contact me off the list
at oldsdesign at gmail.com. Many thanks.

--
Cristina Olds
www.oldscreative.com