[NMCycling] NMORS Series Winners!

Jan Bear via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Oct 23 10:30:48 MDT 2016

Dear NMORS Series Winners,

This year we had a total of 785 racers competing in the series that
consisted of 12 races. The criteria for winning a NMORS Series Champion
jersey was that you must complete a minimum of 5 NMORS races but points for
your best 8 races will be counted. Please visit the NMORS website for the
complete criteria. This year there were 17 categories that met the
criteria, congratulations to the 17 racers listed below!

I would like to order your custom jersey as soon as possible, can each of
the series winners below please send me the following information, jersey
size; we will be getting the jerseys from RA Racing Apparel please see this
page for sizing information we will be getting the race cut jersey(
http://www.theracingapparel.com/?page_id=312). Please also send me your
email address so if I have questions I can communicate with you and finally
your snail mail address so I can send you your jersey to you when it
becomes available.

If you are not a winner in this years series please consider racing in the
series next year, more information will be forthcoming shortly. Please also
send us any input you have that will help the series continue to grow and
improve. Also I would ask that if you know any of the winners below (who
may not read email from the racer list) ask them to contact me so I can
make sure they are rewarded for their hard work.

Here are the Category Winners:

Mark Castelo
Joshua Barnett
Jerome Moreau