[NMCycling] NMORS Champions

Cliff Loucks via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Oct 30 14:33:44 MDT 2016

I can’t tell if any of these guys are subscribed to this list.  So, if you know them please pass this along; and have them contact me if they want to join the list.

—Cliff

Ah, October.  The time of year when cyclists everywhere think
about getting started on those summer projects around the house.
-CSL

Cliff Loucks
Albuquerque, New Mexico
at work: 505-844-9098