[NMCycling] Nite Cross Results

Jeff Huser via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Oct 30 18:14:22 MDT 2016

Results are posted on
https://www.usacycling.org/results/index.php?permit=2016-2806.   Some
results are also posted on www.webscorer.com.  If you have any corrections
please contact me.

Big thanks to our Chili chefs for spicing it up: Maripat Glover, Kim Bear,
Trish Siegel, Kari Wilner, Diana Hardy, Laura Fallen Dora Cde Baca and I
think one or two others.  Thanks to Randy Silva and Parmenides for
assistance with course design and Jan Bear, John Algermissen, Earl Gage,
Seamus Alessio, Neil Alessio, Cal Ridgeway, Beth Olsen and the Nero Veloce
Team for helping out!  Big thanks to our great officials Pamala Thullen and
Deborah Kearney for keeping it real and Brent Bonwell for his Webscorer
wizardry. Also our great sponsors, Albuquerque West Properties, Indian
Motorcycles of Albuquerque, NM Bank and Trust, Sport Systems and Hawks
Tri-Cycle as well as TLC Plumbing Heating and Air conditioning for keeping
it lit up!

Regards,

Jeff Huser

nmcx at nmcyclocross.com