[NMCycling] SYDC Sag drop support

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Apr 4 13:18:05 MDT 2017

Still looking for a SAG volunteer for SYDC coming up this Saturday, if
you've got a friend or family member willing to take it on let me know.  It
is also a nice option for a shorter ride for someone if they want to drive
the sag out and then ride the 36 or so mile loop around Cabezon from there.

SYDC is coming up on April 8th, I'm looking for someone to drive the sag