[NMCycling] For sale: 2009 Cervelo P2SL

Mark via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Apr 6 08:10:14 MDT 2017

All...I am officially at S-1 and need a new mountain bike so I need to sell
this TT/Tri bike.  It's a Cervelo P2SL in excellent condition, size 56 in
the fastest color (anodized black). I bought tHe frame locally with very
little wear on it and built it up last year with (mostly) SRAM Force 22
components, Vuelta wheels and tires, upgraded Felt Bayonet Base bar and
carbon fiber Bontrager extensions. I used it on the trainer last winter and
for only a handful of outdoor rides/races- no more than 150 miles on the
build.  I will include Look Keos for free or Speedplay Zero's for a small
fee.
$700 OBO
Here's the ad on Craigslist
<https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/bik/6076020430.html>[image: Inline