[NMCycling] WINTER HIT...

Richard Woodruff via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Dec 7 11:22:30 MST 2017

Hello everyone!
This year the winter HIT will be held in a new venue for both the Tuesday and Thursday evening sessions. After a (very) brief period of homelessness, Mike and I have secured the facilities at the Sid Cutter Pilots Pavilion located at the Balloon Fiesta Park (see map below).
As  you may well know and remember, our training sessions have always been offered free of charge. Unfortunately, since we will now be located in the Sid Cutter Pilots Pavilion,  the city will be charging a very minimal rent for the use of the facility. Mike and I anticipate that in order to meet the rental charges we will have to charge a $5.00/evening fee to our participants. After very careful consideration, we thought that this charge would be within the budgets of most of our regular participants. Mike and I will, of course, continue to work for free.
The training sessions will begin on the first THURSDAY of January and continue for 13 weeks into April. Starting time is still 6:30p. There is a huge amount of space so early arrival for that “perfect” space isn’t critical. Additionally, the Pavilion provides its own sound system and plenty of parking. There may be a few evening when we will have to locate in what used to be the Gardunos but, that should not be a major inconvenience.
Please forward this email to anyone or any group you think might be interested in our series.
Mike and I look forward to seeing you all in January!
If you have any questions, please contact me or Mike.
Thanks,
Woody