[NMCycling] Double Eagle TT Series

philip neis via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jul 8 14:02:35 MDT 2017

Because of the way we are keeping track of the separate categories in order to race the regular TT and the "no aero" class you will need to buy an additional number for the "no aero" class for $5 at the registration table at the event and wear that number during your no aero ride.  This way we can keep the regular separated and this number will also let the starting line official know that you equipment needs to be looked over before you start.

Echelon racing.