[NMCycling] In need of off road bikes.

Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jul 8 15:28:34 MDT 2017

Hi everyone.
Yes it's me again, begging for bikes. The Rio Rancho Boys and Girls Club is
looking for, in good condition/rideable, off road bikes. Mountain or cross.
We have started our riding club and are hoping to start racing either this
fall or next spring.
We will be hosting the opening race of this years cyclo cross series, to
help raise money for bikes/parts/uniforms.
We are also looking to put on a mountain bike race in late April 2018 at
the Gorham Boy Scout Rancho near Nambe Falls.
Great area with flushing toilets and lots of camping areas.  May be a NICA
race as well.
Call or email.
5052388638
Stephen/KY