[NMCycling] 2016 Niner BSB for sale

MATT and MINDY CARUSO via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jul 29 15:13:30 MDT 2017

My 2016 Niner BSB (Blood, Sweat and Beers) is looking for a new home, Quarq included. Have you been considering the perfect steed for your next gravel race, adventure ride or cyclocross event? It also functions nicely for road. It's very stable at fast speeds and down technical descents. You can fit up to a 40c tire. Shimano Ultegra 11sp, 46/34 X 11/32. Niner carbon wheels set up with tubeless Schwalbe X-Ones. This frame was always slightly too big for me. I'm just shy of 5'4", should fit 5'4" to 5'7". Size 50 with 52.5 ETT

Retail was $4800

I'm selling WITH a Quarq power meter worth $740. It's not compatible with the BB on my new bike. Firmware up to date.

Selling for $3500, as is

[Image]

[Image]

Mindy Caruso