[NMCycling] Lost Tierra Torture Results

Brent Bonwell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jun 3 17:06:10 MDT 2017

Thanks to all the racers that participated in today's Lost Tierra
Torture race and CONGRATS to all of the 2017 New Mexico/El Paso regional
champions!  Yesterday's mud firmed up, the weather cooperated, and it
was a great day of racing!

Results for the Pro, Cat 1 and Cat 2 race are posted online at
<https://www.webscorer.com/race?raceid=102509>:
https://www.webscorer.com/race?raceid=102509

Results for the Cat 3 race are posted online at
<https://www.webscorer.com/race?raceid=102596>:
https://www.webscorer.com/race?raceid=102596

If you have result questions or corrections, send details directly to
me, and not the list.

Keeping it clean - Just an FYI that USADA was at today's race and
pre-selected 6 podium places from the Pro, Cat 1 and Cat 2 races. As the
racers finished that were in the pre-selected 1st, 2nd, or 3rd places,
they were assigned chaperones to keep them company until they were
rehydrated enough to provide samples to the USADA representatives.

Thanks Again to all our racers and the volunteers that made the race
possible.  We hope to see more of you at our future races!

Core Crew <https://www.core-crew.com/>

PS  Keeping it clean - Just an FYI that USADA was at today's race and
pre-selected 6 podium places (3 male/3 female) from the Pro, Cat 1 and