[NMCycling] Lost Tierra Torture Results

Damian Calvert via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jun 3 21:53:23 MDT 2017

Thanks for a great race Brent, Jan, and all your Core-Crew; and to the Glorieta Camps for THE BEST COURSE EVER!! Those trails were wicked!

What a race...I can't recommend a single change to improve the race.

And it's good to have USADA at the races, hopefully they're hitting the road events too.

Cheers,
Damian