[NMCycling] 2017 Regional Road Championship

Tom Egelhoff via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jun 20 13:29:19 MDT 2017

Greetings Bike Racers,  Just wanted to remind everyone the price goes up to
55.00 after 10:00 P.M. tonight for the Regional Road Race this Sunday.
  You entry includes a post race meal and the weather looks great.
Registration is at  https://www.usacycling.org/register/2017-1233  and we
look forward to seeing everyone out on race day.  The proceeds of this
year’s race are going to benefit the Food Depot, Northern New Mexico’s Food
Pantry.  We will also be taking any non-perishable food donations on site
so let’s race with a cause and help the hungry in Northern New Mexico.  If
you have any question feel free to give me a call on my cell phone at
699-8838.

Thanks

Tom

[image: Cleanlogorevisedsm]