[NMCycling] Las Campanas Classic

Tom Egelhoff via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jun 20 20:27:21 MDT 2017

Bike Racers,  5 of the BNS Team and 2 from  the Spokettes were out this
evening riding the loop of the Road Race for Sunday.  Today I marked the
water mains and sewer caps.  If you stay within a foot or two of the white
line you miss just about all the lids.  I also went around the course with
our turbine blower so the course is free of just about everything including
dirt and gravel.  I will blow the course again Saturday evening.  We will
be once again racing in the counter clockwise direction and the only change
to the course will be the start/finish line has been moved about 50 yards
further up the road.  Like years in the past the headquarters will be at
437 Las Campanas Drive where there are restroom facilities, parking,
registration, lunch and awards.  We will also have a porta john near the
start/finish line, I just ask you use those facilities and not the side of
the road.  Early registration ends at 10:00 this evening and online
registration ends on the 23rd. You can sign up at
https://www.usacycling.org/register/2017-1233

Hope to see you there

Tom