[NMCycling] Albuquerque Century April 9

Diane Albert via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Mar 27 13:40:48 MDT 2017

Hello bicyclists:

The Albuquerque Century (see www.albuqueruqecentury.com) is April 9.

I promise great weather!  Last year, no injuries and a fun and safe ride.

Registration price is $40.00.  This includes rest stops (5), EMTs, sag
support, ham radio support.  We have support for 4 distances.  Maps are
available at www.albuqueruqecentury.com.  Free massages and food at the end
of the century.

Volunteers ( packet stuffing, early packet pickup, day of packet pickup)
ride FREE.

We need volunteers for rest stop #1 at the Fire Station #21on Tamaya Road,
http://www.sandovalcounty.com/departments/fire/chaplain/photo-gallery/statio
n-21

If your club volunteers (3 people) at this rest stop, 3 others from your
club ride FREE.

Call me if you have any questions.  505-235-2277

Diane

Diane E. Albert, PhD, JD

Bicycle Coalition of New Mexico

Vice President

Board Member, League of American Bicyclists

P. O. Box 30548

Albuquerque, New Mexico 87190

505.235.2277

info at bikenm.org