[NMCycling] RGRTs TT series a no go for this year

Echelon Racing via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon May 1 11:57:30 MDT 2017

All,
In an effort to make sure that the TT series continues on, and that our
small cycling community does not lose any more races Echelon Racing team is
going to take over the series.  More details to come, but keep the TT
series on your calendar because it is still going to happen.  We look
forward to seeing you all out racing.

Echelon Racing Team

On Apr 29, 2017, at 9:20 AM, Jeff Huser via Bike-racers <