[NMCycling] RGRTs TT series a no go for this year

M. John Jordan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon May 1 12:25:50 MDT 2017

Phil, and the other Echelon Team members,  Well done!!!  You folks are stepping up at the right time in the right way and the bicycle racing community gets a bit stronger!  Kudos to Jeff, Tim, and the others on RGRT for their long years of dedicated and extremely capable expertise at running the TTs.  I had the distinct pleasure of watching racers on both of these Teams (and other local Teams) put their all into the Tour of the Gila.  I'm proud to have been privileged to see their efforts (Randall, Tim, Silvio, Dan, Tayne, Charlie, Scott, Bill,   and many more of our racing brethren).  To know that these same racers are willing to promote events is an entirely welcome and beneficial thing.
With humble respect,
John
 M. John Jordan (mjohnjordan at yahoo.com)