[NMCycling] The smoothie

Damian C via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Nov 14 10:41:49 MST 2017

Agreed Bob.

The “lack of resources and money” argument doesn’t hold up as a defense to why they can’t catch guys like Lance and others who gamed the system. Invest the money in getting ahead or closer to the level of cheating sophistication.

Reminds of time I got tested after the Pro Mtb race at Big Bear...and after I finished I had this drug testing guy shadowing me until I took my test. I told him I was 32nd but he still didn’t go away.

Damian