[NMCycling] NMORS Winners

Jan Bear via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Oct 9 16:02:50 MDT 2017

Dear NMORS Participants,

The last race of the series The Road Apple Rally was held last Saturday.
Once we have the official results from that event we will add them to our
series results, both for the Fall winners and the overall series winners.
Once these final results have been posted I will send out another email to
the bike racers list giving you all a chance to review the results and help
make sure they are all correct. So this may be another 3-4 weeks. Once the
results have been agreed upon by everyone I will contact each category
winner requesting their jersey size, and snail mail address. We will be
using Racing Apparel again this year for the jerseys, make sure to check
the sizing chart, we are planning on race cut jerseys(right now their
website is undergoing some updates, I will post a link to the sizing chart
when it's time).

Please give us input on the series so we can continue to make improvements.

Thank you all for racing in the series.

Thanks.

NMORS admin.
Joanna and Jan