[NMCycling] NMORS Winners

Jan Bear via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Oct 22 10:02:33 MDT 2017

Dear NMORS Series winners,

The list below is what I have for the Spring, Fall and Overall Series
Winners. Please check this list to make sure you agree. If you are a
overall series winner please send me your jersey size and snail mail
address, if you are a Spring or Fall winner only please send me just your
snail mail address. The jersey's will be ordered after I have your size
information so it will still be a few weeks before you receive them. I will
post a photo of the design soon as it is still being finalized. The sizing
chart is attached.

M1 19-29, Overall and Spring - Alan Ward, Armando Mondragon - Fall
M1 30-39 Overall, Spring and Fall - Joshua Barnett
M1 40-49 Overall, Spring and Fall - Kevin Quuattlebaum
M1 50-59 Overall and Fall - Jerry Garcia, Spring - David Jordan
M1 60-69 Overall, Spring and Fall - Karl Haack
M2 19-29 Overall, Spring and Fall - Mario Vergara
M2 30-39 Overall and Fall - Shaun Pettigrew, Spring - Jonathan Qualls
M2 40-49 Overall, Spring and Fall - Jan Grande
M2 50-59 Overall - Dal Haynes, Spring - Barry O'Melin, Fall - Scott White
M2 60+ Overall & Spring - Bob Perls
M2 Junior Spring - Kyle Johnson
M3 40-49 Overall, Spring and Fall - David Coor
M3 50-59 Spring - Michael Vigil, Fall Brian Klimeck
M3 Junior Overall, Spring and Fall - Wyatt Renfro
M Pro Overall, Spring and Fall - Cameron Brenneman
M SS Overall & Fall - Michael Gomez, Spring - Robert Romero
W1 30-39 Spring - Samantha Rynas
W1 40-49 Overall & Fall - Tamatha Risner
W1 60+ Overall, Spring and Fall - Kim Bear
W2 30-39 Overall, Spring and Fall -  Amy Coor
W2 40-49 Overall, Spring and Fall - Laura Larisch
W3 30-39 Overall & Fall Shawna Standard

I do not have emails for everyone on the list so I will also send this
email to the bike Racers list, but if one of your friends is on this list
below please check with them to see if they have received this email, if
they have not please ask them to email me. I do not want to leave anyone
out.

People I do not have an email address for:

Armando Mondragon
Jerry Garcia
Mario Vergara
Jonathon Qualls
Jan Grande
Kyle Johnson
David Coor
Michael Vigil
Brian Klimeck
Wyatt Renfro
Robert Romero
Shawna Standard

Also please send us comments and ideas for the series. Without racers there
are no races and thus no series. We want to keep the NMORS going but need
your input, thanks.

Thank You.

NMORS
Joanna & Jan