[NMCycling] Haunted Psychlo Cross

Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Oct 12 08:26:23 MDT 2017

It's that time of the year, cold mornings, warm afternoons and the sound of
cow bells.

Come out to the season opener of the New Mexico Cyclo Cross Series, this
weekend.

We will have free coffee at the club, our snack bar will be open for you to
purchase goodies after your race.

Real rest rooms. NO porta potties here.

We will add some haunted creatures to the course, so bring the family.
sit on the playground
equipment and watch the race come right by you.

Prizes. We have prizes for 1st,2nd and 3rd in each race.

Parking is in the Rachael Matthews parking lot just west of the club. Reg
is in the Schumann  Boys and Girls Club. From the parking area walk
between Ask Academy and the club and come through the side gate to the
club. You will be on the course for about 50 feet, so heads up.

Reg online at newmexicosportsonline.com   Look under the All tab.

Stephen