[NMCycling] Forest CX I 10-15-17

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Oct 12 12:56:34 MDT 2017

A few notes on the Forest CX on Sunday.  Since it is kind of a last minute event, I am waiving the day of registration late fee.  However, I am also setting a 15 rider minimum on prereg.  So if you are coming, please let me know by preregistering by midnight tomorrow.  My brother is coming from TX and is going to help set up the course.  We have cleared the longer of the singletrack sections that was overgrown, and have added some new grass sections in the bosque.  There will probably be a little mud.
It is not USAC so you do not need a license.  There will be an A and B course and the B course will be suitable for kids and never done cross before beginners.

Best Regards,

Info: http://bcdracing.com/cycling/2017forestcxi.html

Reg: docs.google.com/forms/d/1OsFJNU3I8CiWTctjuWZ-ATRbPCua9aTbAn4zlOpn-EA/edit

yourstruly at fastmail.com