[NMCycling] Double Eagle TT Series Results

Michael Abdalla via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Aug 21 05:54:11 MDT 2018

All,

Thank you for coming out and participating in the Double Eagle TT series.
Attached are the results for the last event and the series results.  The top
3 in each age group will receive medals based on the average of the best two
times on different days.  Medal eligibility requires participation in at
least two events.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Medals will be awarded after the Moriarty Record Challenge in Crossley Park
immediately before certificates are awarded for the Record Challenge.  If
you can't make it - send me an email and we can arrange delivery of your
medal.

We look forward to seeing many of you at the Regional Time Trial
Championship in Belen on Saturday
(https://legacy.usacycling.org/register/2018-2253 ).  We will be awarding
"Regional Championship" medals to each age group.  This event will also be
ideal preparation for the Moriarty Record Challenge the following week.

Again - thanks for supporting the event.  It was a lot of fun.

Thanks,

Michael Abdalla