[NMCycling] Travel Case and CycleOps for Sale

John Clem via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Aug 21 18:54:44 MDT 2018

Hello,

The following gently used items are available for sale:

1) Biknd Helium bike airline-approved transport case - it’s been used once with total success protecting my road bike on 3 flights to Italy and 3 flights back to ABQ. It has lots of room to pack gear and even extra wheels. Original cost $500. Price $300 or best offer.

2) Cycleops SuperMagneto Pro trainer, mat, two front wheel cups, absorbent terry towel top-tube protector with tv/audio remote control pouches that hang from front of bars, and instructions. Barely used (less than 5 times I am embarrassed to report). Trainer has adjustable resistance to simulate flat, rollers, and mtns. $200 for all, or best offer.

Email, call, text.

John Clem
rider.john at me.com <mailto:rider.john at me.com>
505-379-0475