[NMCycling] 2019 promoters meeting?

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Dec 1 10:41:16 MST 2018

Bike racers:

I do not know if there was a meeting last year, but it might be good to
have a meeting, or at least an email discussion group like we had for
cross.  We used to have a lunch in November, hosted by USAC to plan the
calendar.  We could just do a publicly editable calendar and let folks
put in what they want.  We did this for cross.  Then if there were
conflicts NMBRA/NNORS/USAC could try to hash them out.  Advance notice
would benefit me as the guy maintaining the calendar.Input?

yourstruly at fastmail.com