[NMCycling] 2019 promoters meeting?

Dennis Chavez via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Dec 1 13:21:41 MST 2018

Racing Community,

I have been running the NMRS (New Mexico Road Series) for a few years now
and Jan Bear the NMORS (New Mexico Off Road Series). The process has been,
I work with all the road race directors in regards to the dates they'd like
to schedule their event via email (not sure what Jan's process is). I
gather all the dates and then also work with Jan, and him with me, to
ensure we minimize any scheduling conflicts.

Anyone interested in promoting a NEW event in 2019, please contact me for
road and Jan Bear for MTB. I'll be contacting all current road race
directors soon in regards to 2019 scheduling.

FYI, we need someone to promote the NM Regional Crit Championship in 2019.
If interested, please let me know ASAP.