[NMCycling] HDBCX Dec 2nd Video

Joey Bacala via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Dec 2 19:13:16 MST 2018

Enjoy folks!
Instagram Link
<https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq6FRNmlwwf/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=aendsdjs3urb>
Facebook Link
<https://www.facebook.com/joey.bacala/videos/10216242666633086/?__xts__[0]=68.ARAs2hxcUSwiDWOeiXVJ3ioaEaniPbK-5YdXDOlNm4TGxr8dvTrWtRT6NJnYH8G8iOS4eoS5BtM8MxnXPoT47m-23Hh19KdJaHa3GOZv_sZOIH6tTfFs6dXxdc24nDIuE8r8e3sn4FyhjCr6g1Re4WeTqfM5YbvpuvkiMv1yrxiX9szdga3kOCKhlSG1EtwTbcoQz7GDBVFx0SLnGXuCijgbGcvW6w&__tn__=-R>

Joey Bacala