[NMCycling] NM Regional Crit Champ.

Rice, Susan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Dec 2 19:14:50 MST 2018

Hi All,

I would hate to see the NM Regional Crit Champ dropped.

I believe Parks & Rec would pick it up, but not in 2019. We have the National Senior Games in ABQ June 2019. My department will be stretched thin.

If a local club would partner with Outdoor Recreation to host the event at the Balloon Fiesta Park in 2019, we will give support with the facility and staff for course workers. We just cannot take on the logistics this year. The weekend would need to be June 8th - 9th

Please contact me if anyone is interested.

*         No barricade fees

*         No police support

*         Onsite restrooms

*         Ample parking