[NMCycling] January CX races, race Sunday

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Dec 12 23:13:23 MST 2018

Crossers,

January schedule will be as follows:

01/05/19 NMCX Hays Apple Farm CX, Bosque Farms, NM (not USAC)
01/12/19 NM/West TX Regional CX Championships, Albq, NM (USAC)
01/13/19 NMCX Final, Location TBA , Albq, NM (not USAC)

We weren't able to use Roosevelt on 12/2 as Regional CX, so we are moving it to January so we will have a state/regional CX race this season, if not this year.

I am having trouble with the nmcyclocross.com site and will update it ASAP.

Also for those of you who are not at nationials, there is a non NMCX race Sunday at Sunnyslope.  I will try to make it considerably different from last week, but it will be in the same area.  Hope you can make it out.  Prereg closes on Saturday at 6AM.
Prereg:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeLqOe4Og3NOcSE_kvAbSUULz-lcOsjnAq1nNntP0ELfNC6xg/viewform
Info:
https://bcdracing.com/cycling/2018sunnislope1.html