[NMCycling] Sunnyslope CX 2, 12/16

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Dec 15 09:13:43 MST 2018

Crossers,

I just realized that neither the flyer nor the registration page for the Sunnyslope CX 2 tomorrow correctly listed the closing time for registration. (Though a post to this list did.)  So I am going to go ahead and leave it up until 7AM tomorrow (12-16), when I will print the start lists. Additionally I will waive the $10 late fee, even if you just show up tomorrow morning. However. if you think you would like to come, please prereg anyway as it saves time at registration and gives me an idea of how many riders to expect. I scored some airpots on CL Thursday so we will have hot chocolate post race. Hope you can make it out. Info at: https://bcdracing.com/cycling/2018sunnislope1.html

Tchau,

yourstruly at fastmail.com